Camila played a snippet of it during a livestream on August 4, 2017. According to Camila, it’s her favorite song of the album as of that time. On September 9, 2017, Camila posted via Twitter: "i wish i'd loved u like i miss u" as part of the lyrics of the song. On the same live stream, when Camila tried to find the song, her mother said: "it's after all these years, don't change it!"
On December 30, 2017, she introduced the song in a tweet by presenting a snippet accompanied by a gif where some lyrics were shown.
Critical reception Edit
The newspaper The Sun wrote about the song: "It’s a bittersweet acoustic introduction to the album about an encounter with an ex. She sings: 'Your hair’s grown a little longer, your arms look a little stronger. Your eyes just as I remember, your smile’s just a little softer."
- The song was rumored to be about Camila's younger sister Sofia, who Camila has said that she didn't feel like she got to be with when she grew up, but it was later confirmed it was about an ex.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6LRv1Ow1Q&feature=youtu.be&t=990
- ↑ https://twitter.com/camila_cabello/status/906363428272566272
- ↑ Twitter - Camila revealing the official tracklist
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/947260643031355392
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/5262777/camila-cabello-takes-moral-high-ground-in-self-titled-debut-album-following-fifth-harmony-exit/