Austin Harris Mahone is an American singer and songwriter. He is currently signed to Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records and Republic Records.
- Fifth Harmony were opening for Austin whilst, him and Camila were in a relationship.
- Camila says Austin was her "First Love", whilst Austin claims he's never been in love.
- “There was some trouble in the relationship brewing and as a last-ditch effort, Camilla made it official. That was one of the biggest stumbling blocks: She wanted to tell people and he wanted to keep it low key,”. “When she revealed that they were dating, he accused her of using it to sell albums and she was hurt by that and they both decided to break up.”
- "I don't regret anything. It was my first kiss, my first love," Camila says about Austin. "It's important to learn about liking somebody and being swept away, but it wasn't meant to be."
- "I'll find somebody else," she said, admitting she's a hopeless romantic. "It's a cycle. I love love. I'm, like, obsessed with it."
- When Fifth Harmony were asked about "What were they doing last summer", Camila subtly shaded Austin with "We were touring with Austin Mahone last summer".
- They both went to the Movies together.
- "I definitely did date her. I called her my girlfriend so I guess she was my girlfriend" - Austin Mahone on Zach Sang.
- Austin shared via Instagram Story a screenshot listening to Camila's single, "Havana".
- ^ He also said he liked the music video.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.