|“||I’m really into Camila Cabello at the moment. We did a writing session the other week just for fun. She’s talented. She’s such an incredible writer. She really blew my mind. I really enjoyed working with her.||”|
– Charli XCX
Charlotte Emma Aitchison, better known by her stage name Charli XCX, is a British singer, songwriter, and actress. She released her debut single independently in 2008 and initially performed at warehouse raves in London. She released her official debut album in 2013 and is currently hard at work on her 3rd Studio Album.
- Camila has listened to Charli XCX frequently on her spotify account.
- Charli tweeted "crying in the club is sooo good!!! so happy my fav hobby now has a soundtrack lol. plus the video intro!!!! @Camila_Cabello u get ittttt" and Camila replied with "i frickin can't wait for people to hear what we cooked up"
- Camila and Lorde have talked about how they love crying together
- “I’m obsessed with Charli…I mean I have so much respect for her,” Camila said. “I just think she’s a real artist, she knows what she wants in every aspect. And I think it’s so cool that she takes time to just write for other people because she loves writing so much and making music" - Camila talking about Charli at Beats 1.
- On July 26, Camila tweeted about Charli XCX's music video, "Boys".
- Charli & Camila are now touring together with Taylor Swift on her Reputation Tour.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/865787728285257728?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.idolator.com%2F7663265%2Fcamila-cabello-charli-xcx-collaboration
- ↑ http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/04/26/camila-cabello-charli-xcx-talk-about-how-much-they-love-to-cry/
- ↑ Twitter - Camila's tweet about 'Boys'