Ed Sheeran is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer.
- Ed Sheeran is one of Camila's biggest idols and influences.
- Camila cried after meeting Ed.
- Camila told Chelsea Briggs in a Billboard interview that some of his songs inspired her whilst she was writing her music.
- Camila has covered Kiss Me, Tenerife Sea, Lego House, Give Me Love and So In Love.
- Camila told Zane Lowe on Beats 1 “Well he actually wrote a song for me, which is really really dope,” She continued “And so then I went in and re-wrote the lyrics to it and basically added some parts to it.”
- Camila wants to collaborate with Ed Sheeran.
- “Yeah, so that’s pretty crazy. I seriously have always been his biggest fan and he’s very well aware of that,” she said. “A year ago, I went to his concert. He had a concert in Miami and me and my friend went and I was literally front row rapping all the lyrics to ‘You Need Me, I Don’t Need You.’ And we were like friends at the time, like he invited me to his concert. It must’ve been really weird for me to be like ‘Yeah!’ and then me just be backstage with him and be like, ‘that was really cool.’”
- “That one’s called ‘The Boy.’ And it has this very kind of James Brown funky vibe to it,” Camila said. “It’s really really fun cause I feel like, you know, a lot of the songs that I wrote are pretty heavy and pretty emotional. And I feel like that’s like a really fun, lighthearted, sassy.”
- Ed has said that he would love to make a Spanish song with Camila.
- "We've been emailing each other back-and-forth," said Camila. "I was telling him how my album was going, and he sent me this song that he has written within mind called 'Care About Me'."I went in and changed a lot of lyrics to just make it more about myself and tied into a personal situation." The song that the 20-year-old was referring to is now called 'The Boy' and is set for release soon, as it's still currently a work in progress. - Camila on Ed writing a song for her.
- Camila said they were like "pen pals" for a while because they would constantly send emails to one another.
- Ed said that Camila has a voice that "she should really be showing off"
- Ed Sheeran compared their writing collaboration to Beyoncé's "Crazy In Love"
- ↑ https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjM__Xz9rrUAhXKFJQKHeujDOsQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.justjaredjr.com%2F2017%2F05%2F22%2Fed-sheeran-wrote-a-song-for-camila-cabellos-album-called-the-boy%2F&usg=AFQjCNFyjCQOCCRC7qKhcBs-tem85BXlxQ&sig2=2v3GxYMCXVNy4LO2FBIUqQ
- ↑ http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7816623/ed-sheeran-camila-cabello-interview-co-write
- ↑ http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/celebrity/ed-sheeran-camila-cabello-collab-beyonce/1961639/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.