Kelly Brianne Clarkson (born April 24, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter. She rose to fame in 2002 after winning the inaugural season of the television series American Idol, which earned her a record deal with RCA Records. Clarkson's debut single, "A Moment Like This", topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and became the country's best-selling single of 2002. It was followed by the release of her debut album, Thankful (2003), which debuted atop the US Billboard 200. Trying to reinvent her image, Clarkson decided to part ways with Idol management and shifted to pop rock music for her second album, Breakaway (2004). Fueled by top 40 radio number-one singles such as "Since U Been Gone" and "Because of You", the album sold over 12 million copies worldwide and earned Clarkson two Grammy Awards. She currently serves as a coach on the television competition series The Voice.
- Kelly Clarkson, the pop icon dished on her favorite album at the moment, Camila Cabello’s self-titled debut record Camila. She wrote,
“I just got @Camila_Cabello new album and am really digging her vibe,”
- Lynnea Moorer, who is in Kelly's team when contesting on The Voice 2018, performed Consequences , supposed to be Kelly's recommendation.
- Kelly showed love to Camila again after Camila quoted The Voice's post about Lynnea Moorer's performance of Consequences. On Twitter, she wrote,
“I love you so much for this @Camila_Cabello ❤️❤️❤️ I mean, I already loved you before but now even more 😜”
- ↑ Billboard- Kelly Clarkson Says Camila Cabello's New Album is Her Favorite in Grammy Twitter Q&A
- ↑ Twitter - @kelly_clarkson "I just got @Camila_Cabello new album and am really digging her vibe. #GRAMMYsAskKelly"(January 18, 2018.)
- ↑ iTunes- Consequences (The Voice Performance) - Single by Lynnea Moorer
- ↑ Twitter - @kelly_clarkson "I love you so much for this @Camila_Cabello ❤️❤️❤️ I mean, I already loved you before but now even more 😜"(November 27, 2018.)