|“||She’s killing it. She’s freaking killing it. I’m super proud of her. She is in her own space and she’s happy.||”|
– Mani about Camila for US Magazine
Normani Kordei Hamilton is a singer-songwriter and a ex-member of Camila Cabello's former group Fifth Harmony. She is currently working on her debut album known as 'NK1'
Normani and Camila first met each other on The X-Factor, which is a singing competition show. On the 27 of July 2012, Fans of the show paired Lauren, Normani, Ally, Dinah, and Camila together to create the band 'Girl Group' (temporary name), LYLAS (Love You Like A Sister) and 1432 which was later changed to Fifth Harmony. The band quickly gained a following and released two studio albums together before Camila announced her departure. After, the band released one more album before announcing their breakup.
- They both had the shortest X-Factor auditions.
- Camila was once Normani's valentine.
- They remain friends after the split.
- Camila said that she was obsessed with Normani.