|“||ANTI is one of my favourite albums ever, like you know Love On The Brain and Higher when you can hear that raw just like she's like broken. I think It's her best record, I mean that definitely influenced me a lot like I feel like that just changed the game of I don't even know if you would say Pop Music but I feel like it was so progressive sounding. In the production, in the songwriting, how it wasn't just the same "Pop Structure" I like that she just made her own rules for that. So definitely Rihanna's ANTI made me feel something.||”|
– Camila Cabello
Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, and actress, Model and businessperson
- Rihanna hugged Camila at Coachella
- Camila covered Rihanna's "Work" and posted it on her YouTube Channel.
- Rihanna liked a video of Camila talking about Rihanna being an inspiration to her
- Camila danced to Rihanna's "Work" for her #DiabetesDance. 
- Camila went to a Rihanna concert in 2016 with Dinah Jane.
- "There's definitely been times where there's stuff that I have not been comfortable with and I've had to put my foot down. There's nothing wrong with showing sexuality. If you have that inside, it's just an expression of who you are. If you want to share that with people, that's amazing. I love that. Look at Rihanna. She's so sexy. She comes from Planet Sexy. I worship her. I really, really do." - Camila talking about Rihanna and self-expression 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.